Stardoll Fashionistas

Stardoll Fashionistas

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday's Favorite Makeup, Mar. 11, 2010


Hey guys! I absolutely looove this winner! She's not only a FANTASTIC scenery creator but..
her medoll is GORGEOUS!

This gorgeous girl happens to be..


See what I mean? Her eyeshadow reminds me of the ocean but its very elegant! Her cheeks are pinched pink. (not literally of course!(;) Do you know what is also in? Nude lips!
I have a lot more coming at you and tomorrow you will see a special edition for ONE lucky girl!

Here are some things about her!

Real name: Lily
Stardoll name: MissDancer853
Age: 13
Style: Chic and Classy
Looks: Unique


Keep sending in applications! Everyone is guaranteed a spot! I will pick if you are going to be featured for your amazing, Outfit (Monday) or Makeup (Thursday)

Go to my suite for the form to fill out! PLEASE SEND IT IN A MESSAGE! AND YOU MUST ADD ME FIRST! Click here: www.stardoll.com/member/wigirl89k


iLy!

Kimmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment